Digital Marketing Assistant
The role is to assist with the implementation of my client’s international digital marketing strategy as their brand proposition is being launched in new markets; ensuring the efficient execution of day-to-day digital marketing activity. This role is designed to support both the Digital Manager and the Content Manager as the importance of digital grows; ensuring that content is uploaded and paid search activity is managed. This role will work closely between e-Commerce and external agencies to ensure that our marketing is up-to-date, relevant and accurate for all customers across 8 international markets. Keeping up to date with new digital marketing techniques, this role will also contribute to the long-term development of their digital marketing strategy.
1. Maintain the company’s websites with a commercial focus to ensure implementation of the digital marketing plan across all channels
2. Ensure all international websites are fully optimised for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links with
3. Review daily performance of activity across the websites
4. Update content on the websites; making price campaign changes, adding products and the product detail
5. Manage paid search activity
6. Liaise with and co-ordinate all activity required by digital marketing agencies
7. Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as google analytics
8. Build and develop the email database
9. Maximise the use of Klaviyo builds and reporting
10. Carry out general admin duties relating to the department’s output and support other team members with routine tasks and reporting.
Principal skills and experience required:
Experience in working with and coordinating or managing digital agencies
Several years of commercial experience within a digital marketing role in a fast-paced consumer goods market
Understanding of digital channels such as PPC, SEO, affiliates & e-mail
Genuine interest in digital marketing with aspiration for personal growth and career development
Ability to identify issues and look to resolve where possible without supervision
Self-motivated to deliver expectations
Excellent communication and writing skills with good attention to detail; ensuring that content produced is accurate and on-brand
Basic Design and creative skills (Use of Adobe/Photoshop packages an advantage)
The ability to speak other languages would be advantageous
Knowledge of Klaviyo is desirable.
Taking responsibility and achieving results Owns all personal actions; following through on commitments and implementing decisions that have been agreed upon. Works hard to achieve individual responsibilities and set department goals. Willing to go the extra mile and uses self
Customer-focused: Puts external and internal customers first; making sure to quickly and effectively solve customer problems. Work with the customer to understand and meet their requirements; delivering exceptional levels of service. Presents a cheerful and positive manner with all customers and stakeholders and finds ways to measure customer satisfaction.
Team player Demonstrates good teamwork through a collaborative and supportive approach. Actively participates as a member of the team and works towards team goals. Builds great relationships by being positive, enthusiastic, and friendly. Has a sense of fun at work!
Flexible and open to challenge Confident and energetic with a willingness to take on new and different activities. Flexible approach to work; with the ability to adapt to change, manage various tasks, and enjoy a varied workload.
Positive & professional work ethic Displays a positive ‘can-do attitude. Open and honest in their interaction with others to create a win-win solution. Is able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information. Recognizes the impact of one’s behaviors; acknowledging and learning from mistakes without blaming others
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org